Search This Blog

Saturday, May 3, 2014

53. Tips to Save Money - Part 7

Here’s some personal experience on great ways to save an extra buck. I'd love to hear your tips! I have a list of about 60+ tips to save money. This is part 7 tips 27-30. I hope you enjoy! 


27) Live in a smaller home
27a) I have a (now single as his wife passed away) great uncle who recently moved from a 3 story home to a 1 story home. He saved on utility bills, maintenance, and cleaning. If the kids have moved out do you really need a four room three bathroom home? 

28) Use the Barter System
28a) Have a skill? Are you a great photographer and need a plumber? Why not exchange a family photo shoot for a couple of hours of plumbing work. Or how about music lessons in say piano or guitar?

29) Start a Side Business or Get a Part-time Job
29a) Blogging is a good option or being a free-lance writer. Even perhaps starting up your own photography business or baking business might be a fun/good idea.

30) When you buy food, make sure to eat it!

30a) Wasting food can add up quick. If we dont eat our fresh food and vegetables they can go to waste.




Which tip did you like best? What tips have worked for you? See the full list of tips to save money for the other tips and parts! Leave a comment! 

-------------------------------------------------------

Follow me on Twitter! @JWKEagle


Looking for a particular topic? Please check out the new Table of Contents to see posts listed by topic. 

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoy every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Recently I had needed a local plumber in Cork city & I called Plumber Cork. The Plumber team was very professional and fast! Came the same day and… fixed multiple issues during the visit. We would call them next time we need a plumber because they repair bathroom at an affordable price and I can save money. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete